Welcome to Forsyth Tech!
Forsyth Tech is your community college. We serve students throughout Forsyth and Stokes Counties and surrounding communities in the heart of the Piedmont of North Carolina. Here you will find the information you need to become a valuable member of the Forsyth Tech community.
Whether administrator, faculty or staff -- you are sure to enjoy being part of our mission: "Forsyth Technical Community College provides students with flexible educational pathways to a competitive workforce for the community and global economy."
We are glad to help. If you have a question, please contact us!
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Occasionally, the office may be temporarily closed or have restricted hours—a sign with instructions will be posted. If the reception area seems empty, please check the inside offices, Rooms 122 and 123, for help.
If you are unable to visit us during regular hours, please call 336.723.0371 and we will attempt to make arrangements to provide you with the best service possible.
Please address correspondence to:
Forsyth Technical Community College
ATTN: Human Resources
2100 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27103-5197